The 50th Reunion Main Event – Luncheon will be held on Saturday October 26, 2019 from 12:00 pm to 4:00 pm at the 75 on Courthouse Square along the Boston Seaport. We are also planning a few other events for this weekend. In the next few weeks, we will be sending Save-the-Date emails to those for whom we have verified and updated email addresses. We will also send letters to others for whom we only have mailing addresses.
If you have not been in contact with Linda Coffey (firstname.lastname@example.org) in the past year, please email her your most current address, email address, and cell #.
We hope to see as many of our classmates form the Class of 1969, as we can invite.
Linda Coffey donated 2018-11-23 18:07:35 -0500
We need your financial support in order to accomplish our mission every year. Thank you in advance for your contribution.
HOW CAN YOU HELP?
Please make a donation!
You can allocate your donation to:
- Select which scholarship
- Association projects and expenses
- GLS Jabberwock Magazine/Reunions
- Headmaster Portrait Restorations
- GLS Book Project
- BLA Fund
- Unrestricted Gift
Please select only a scholarship OR a project/expense.
A DONATION IN ANY AMOUNT CAN HELP
Ways that you can boost your support
- Consider a substantial contribution as a tax deductible charitable donation for tax year 2018
- Take advantage of your employer’s corporate matching programs. The GLS/BLA Association is a registered 501(c)(3) organization.
- Set up a monthly automatic debit in a manageable amount. A small monthly donation of $25 is a manageable way for you to donate $300 this year.